I am a qualified and experienced masseur offering treatments in the comfort of your own home/hotel or at my home in Central London (Lancaster Gate W2). I have been a masseur, in Eastern Europe and London, for more than six years. I regularly play tennis and practise yoga, and I am always entirely dedicated to my job. I’m approachable and friendly and enjoy giving massage and meeting new people. I use various techniques in my massage and am both tactile and strong.
I am a native East European, and love meeting people from different backgrounds and nationalities. With my massages, I offer an unrushed experience in a warm and comfortable environment, using only the best quality oils and fluffy towels. I am discreet and private and will tailor the massage to suit your needs and requirements.
At present, I am a student of BSO (British School of Osteopathy) as I am always looking to expand my knowledge and be able to treat different type of conditions. I have a Bachelor Law Diploma and I am an experienced Gym Instructor.
Whether your goal is to pamper yourself, be revitalized or to focus on a specific problem area, I pride myself on tailoring a session to meet your needs! The peaceful atmosphere I offer allows you to relax and enjoy your experience!
I am based just one-minute walk from Lancaster Gate Tube Station on Central Line.
Parking, showers and card payments available.
- Successfully trained around 1000 people in fitness, lifestyle and wellbeing
- Strong awareness of hygiene, health and safety
- Helped people to achieve their goals e.g. lose weight in a record time
- Motivated people to change their current lifestyle to a healthy one
- Built an excellent relationship with a variety of highly successful clients, whose regular visits much benefit my company