Stelian is a new graduated Osteopath at University College of Osteopathy (UCO), formerly the British School of Osteopathy, the leading provider of osteopathic education, the only degree-awarding osteopathic institution in Europe.
He also has a qualification in Acupuncture, a comprehensive knowledge of mindfulness and meditation and qualified and experienced Sports and Deep tissue massage therapist, with level 4 in Personal Training in Strength & Conditioning and a certificate in Health & Nutrition.
Stelian is a native East European, and loves meeting people from different backgrounds and nationalities. His goals are to restore the body to a state of balance, where possible without the use of drugs. He uses techniques such as massage, articulation, muscle and joint manipulation and stretching to increase the mobility of joints, to relieve muscle tension, to enhance the blood and nerve supply to tissues, and to help body’s own healing mechanisms.
An initial assessment is used to create a specially informed therapy plan that will meet each individual’s specific needs. He may also provide advice on posture and exercise to aid recovery, promote health and prevent symptoms recurring.
What does he treat?
Young, older people, manual workers, office professionals, pregnant women, children and sportspeople. He can provide treatment for a wide variety of conditions, including back pain, changes to posture
in pregnancy, postural problems caused by driving or work strain, the pain of arthritis and sports injuries.
- Successfully trained around 1000 people in fitness, lifestyle and wellbeing
- Strong awareness of hygiene, health and safety
- Helped people to achieve their goals e.g. lose weight in a record time
- Motivated people to change their current lifestyle to a healthy one
- Built an excellent relationship with a variety of highly successful clients, whose regular visits much benefit my company